Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
Date Published: 4/6/2022
Studies show that over 90% of executives in the United States believe that sustainability is important; however,
only 60% of companies have a sustainability strategy in place. Additionally, over 70% of consumers surveyed on purchasing practices across multiple industries indicated they would pay more for a green product versus a nongreen product if there were no differences in performance standards. These studies indicate it is the right for companies to evaluate their sustainability strategy.
In an effort to make strong sustainability statements, many companies are setting ambitious climate goals. While some businesses may have the resources onsite to plan for and integrate sustainable practices into their business strategies, others may need assistance from energy experts, such as Constellation, who can provide insights to energy customers about the emerging trends in sustainability and help them develop and implement an integrated strategy to meet their business’ short- or long-term goals.
Download this article from Constellation to view a sample roadmap to sustainability.
Please fill out the form below to view the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update