Selecting a Renewables Project: Evaluate Risk vs. Reward
Date Published: 5/11/2022
As power sources become greener, organizations are seeking guidance in navigating the options and risks associated with purchasing renewable power supply. In this article, Constellation offers assistance in identifying key factors that may affect a project and simplify what is becoming a crowded marketplace.
The article discusses the path to help companies identify the renewable project best aligned to their goal, including access to marketplace data, an evaluation and risk framework, and decision making.
Please fill out the form below to view the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- McDonald's 2021-2022 Purpose & Impact Reporting
- Alphabet's Sustainability Bond Impact Report 2022
- Nuclear Energy as a Keystone Clean Energy Resource
- Sustainability Strategy: Two Ways to Decarbonize Natural Gas
- Lessons from the Front Line: Principles and Recommendations for Large-scale and Distributed Energy Interconnection Reforms
- Energy Optimization Strategies - Going Beyond the LED
- With financial losses from climate change mounting, the SEC must act now
- Chicago Public Schools: Smart Energy Conservation Measures
- Why Your Lease is a Tool for Climate and Social Action
- New Frameworks for Clean Energy: We're Not In Kansas Anymore
- Time is running out. This is our moment to lead the industry to net zero.