Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness
Type: White Paper
Date Published: 5/18/2022
Source: Evergy Energy Partners
For municipal and cooperative clients, extreme weather is one of the biggest risks to the power supply chain. If you wait until severe weather is forecasted to prepare for the worst-case scenario, it’s already too late. When the power grid is vulnerable, it can have significant and life-threatening impacts. In 2021, Winter Storm Uri caused more than 4.5 million homes and businesses to go without electricity for days. What can this experience teach us about risk management and preparedness?
Download this ebook from Evergy Energy Partners to learn more.
Please fill out the form below to view the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Case Study: PPA Production Volume Flexibility
- Understanding Your Energy Contract
- Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050
- Connecting Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure to Commercial Buildings
- Fordham University's Climate Action Plan
- Case Study: How Brandywine Implements Social Equity and Carbon Reduction in Their Portfolio