eBook - Decarbonization Navigator: a Toolkit for Organizations
Type: White Paper
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Regulation
Date Published: 9/20/2023
Source: Enel North America
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
What is the key to accelerating your decarbonization roadmap? Find your solution in Enel's latest eBook, ‘Decarbonization Navigator: A Toolkit for Organizations.’ Increasing stakeholder pressures and sustainability goals are driving the need for organizations to implement robust energy and decarbonization strategies. We can help you.
Download this ebook to learn:
• How to build the right energy strategy and solution mix to accelerate your decarbonization journey — wherever you are in the process.
• Specific steps you should be taking as you build and deploy your strategy, tailored to where you are in your decarbonization journey — whether you are just getting started, looking to take your strategy to the next level, or are well along in your journey and are looking to optimize.
• Strategies for gaining stakeholder support, setting targets, forging partnerships, integrating solutions in a holistic manner for maximum impact, and much more.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Net Zero Roadmap: A Global Pathway to Keep the 1.5°C Goal in Reach
- A Business Guide to Procuring Offsite Renewable Energy
- How to build zero-cost on-site solar and storage projects
- Zero-CapEx Solar + Storage: Lower Energy Costs and Emissions
- International Energy Outlook 2023
- Building Operators: Grid and Occupant Training
- Understanding Carbon Offsets
- With New Law, California Moves Towards Statewide Building Performance Standard
- Developing an Innovative Clean Energy Financing Tool
- Building a Resilient Renewable Energy Strategy in a Shifting Policy Landscape
- Unintended Consequences & Potential Solutions of Building Decarbonization: Part 1