A Business Guide to Procuring Offsite Renewable Energy
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 10/23/2023
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
In the past five years, commercial and industrial customer purchases of offsite renewable energy projects have nearly doubled as companies race to implement carbon reduction and other goals.
As this space continues to grow, it’s important to educate yourself on the process to ensure your renewable energy project
is successful and meets your goals. Critical areas to focus on include developer selection, project development, operations,
analysis and contracting.
Download this guide from Constellation to understand the steps you'll need to take to meet your goals.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Net Zero Roadmap: A Global Pathway to Keep the 1.5°C Goal in Reach
- A Business Guide to Procuring Offsite Renewable Energy
- How to build zero-cost on-site solar and storage projects
- Zero-CapEx Solar + Storage: Lower Energy Costs and Emissions
- International Energy Outlook 2023
- Building Operators: Grid and Occupant Training
- Understanding Carbon Offsets
- With New Law, California Moves Towards Statewide Building Performance Standard
- Developing an Innovative Clean Energy Financing Tool
- Building a Resilient Renewable Energy Strategy in a Shifting Policy Landscape
- Unintended Consequences & Potential Solutions of Building Decarbonization: Part 1