Distributed Energy Resources, Commercial, Industrial - September 20, 2019
Beyond the Meter Podcast - Episode 2: Corporate Deployment of EV Charging Infrastructure
The second episode of Smart Energy Decisions' Beyond the Meter podcast dives into what’s happening behind the scenes in the electric vehicle industry to deploy EV charging infrastructure across the nation.
Guests Rob Threlkeld, global manager - sustainable energy, supply & reliability, General Motors and Craig Noxon, vice president of enterprise sales, REC Solar, join host John Failla to share their unique insider's view on what’s happening on the ground across the nation to promote the purchase and use of electric vehicles.
Click here to go Beyond the Meter:
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart