Microgrids - August 31, 2020
A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
In this era of COVID and climate change, local energy resilience is emerging as a critical aspect of disaster preparedness - spurring a surge in microgrid interest for businesses and communities alike. In this white paper from Bloom Energy, learn why reliable, localized power should be at the core of self-reliance for any business.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
- Legrand to reduce energy intensity by 21% through fuel cell installation at HQ
- II‐VI Incorporated deploys microgrid for NJ plant
- Gillette Stadium receives 2 MW fuel cell servers
- Rapid Microgrid Deployments for Emergency Preparedness: Powering field hospitals for COVID-19 and beyond
- Stop & Shop to power 40 stores from clean microgrid