Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, Power Prices - May 18, 2018
Webinar: Reducing Costs and Generating Revenue with Energy Storage
This webinar, sponsored by EDF Renewables, explores a new side of batteries, turning what was once the uncontrollable and perpetually increasing expense of utility bills into a competitive operational advantage and revenue generating asset.
The dramatic decreases in battery prices combined with sophisticated predictive software have made energy storage a powerful tool in allowing facility managers to manage, forecast, and reduce energy costs, which has become a corporate level priority for many fortune 500 companies.
Learn how facility managers can now leverage battery’s hardware and software in combination with third-party financing to turn what was an expense into an asset.
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations
- A Battery Storage System Can Be The Perfect Complement to Your New Solar PPA
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Solar and Electric Vehicles (EVs): What is there to know?
- Future Proof Your Business with integrated Storage, Solar, and Smart EV Charging
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
- Execution Excellence, Innovative Solution, and Customer Centricity: A Winning Approach to Making an Impossible Mission Possible
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business
- Insights from the 2019 Innovation Summit
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business