Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, Power Prices - May 18, 2018
Webinar: Reducing Costs and Generating Revenue with Energy Storage
This webinar, sponsored by EDF Renewables, explores a new side of batteries, turning what was once the uncontrollable and perpetually increasing expense of utility bills into a competitive operational advantage and revenue generating asset.
The dramatic decreases in battery prices combined with sophisticated predictive software have made energy storage a powerful tool in allowing facility managers to manage, forecast, and reduce energy costs, which has become a corporate level priority for many fortune 500 companies.
Learn how facility managers can now leverage battery’s hardware and software in combination with third-party financing to turn what was an expense into an asset.
Listen to the webinar replay here
Read These Related Articles:
- EDF Renewable Energy, looking to expand offerings to corporate buyers, strikes deal for groSolar
- Future Proof Your Business with integrated Storage, Solar, and Smart EV Charging
- Calif. community choice aggregation program sources from new solar project
- Verizon signs 13 renewable energy agreements
- German chemical producer BASF agrees to source 55 MW of solar power