Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, Power Prices - May 18, 2018
Webinar: Reducing Costs and Generating Revenue with Energy Storage
This webinar, sponsored by EDF Renewables, explores a new side of batteries, turning what was once the uncontrollable and perpetually increasing expense of utility bills into a competitive operational advantage and revenue generating asset.
The dramatic decreases in battery prices combined with sophisticated predictive software have made energy storage a powerful tool in allowing facility managers to manage, forecast, and reduce energy costs, which has become a corporate level priority for many fortune 500 companies.
Learn how facility managers can now leverage battery’s hardware and software in combination with third-party financing to turn what was an expense into an asset.
- San Diego Zoo Global adds onsite battery storage
- A Battery Storage System Can Be The Perfect Complement to Your New Solar PPA
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Climbing the Corporate (Renewable Procurement) Ladder
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- A Comparison of Fuel Choice for Backup Generators
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
- Establishment Labs Deploys Microgrid to Maintain Manufacturing Operations During Grid Outages
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report