Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, Power Prices - May 18, 2018
Webinar: Reducing Costs and Generating Revenue with Energy Storage
This webinar, sponsored by EDF Renewables, explores a new side of batteries, turning what was once the uncontrollable and perpetually increasing expense of utility bills into a competitive operational advantage and revenue generating asset.
The dramatic decreases in battery prices combined with sophisticated predictive software have made energy storage a powerful tool in allowing facility managers to manage, forecast, and reduce energy costs, which has become a corporate level priority for many fortune 500 companies.
Learn how facility managers can now leverage battery’s hardware and software in combination with third-party financing to turn what was an expense into an asset.
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations
- Solar and Electric Vehicles (EVs): What is there to know?
- Future Proof Your Business with integrated Storage, Solar, and Smart EV Charging
- San Diego Zoo reveals new battery storage project
The value of Smart Energy Decisions' events, your success is our business.
- Sustainable Energy Strategy: How to Make the Business Case, Align Your Stakeholders, and Set Actionable Emissions Targets
- 2020 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook
- SED Profiles in Partnership: Sprint & Duke Energy Renewables
- Energy Market Outlook – What to expect in 2020 and beyond
- Insights from SED’s 2019 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum