Demand Management, Energy Efficiency - September 7, 2018
Webinar: Go Green, Save Green, Earn Green
While environmental sustainability continues to grow as a central component of the commitment to addressing global climate change by universities and colleges, energy managers at these institutions face significant challenges.
In this webinar, CPower experts Leigh Anne Ratliff and Phil Ciulla reveal programs that empower campus energy and sustainability managers to "go green, save green, and earn green." Case studies explore how campus-wide energy efficiency programs can achieve cost-cutting and generate additional revenue.
Listen to this webinar to show the steps that universities and colleges can take now to help ensure a bright "green" future:
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- A Comparison of Fuel Choice for Backup Generators
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
- Establishment Labs Deploys Microgrid to Maintain Manufacturing Operations During Grid Outages
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report