Demand Management, Energy Efficiency - September 7, 2018
Webinar: Go Green, Save Green, Earn Green
While environmental sustainability continues to grow as a central component of the commitment to addressing global climate change by universities and colleges, energy managers at these institutions face significant challenges.
In this webinar, CPower experts Leigh Anne Ratliff and Phil Ciulla reveal programs that empower campus energy and sustainability managers to "go green, save green, and earn green." Case studies explore how campus-wide energy efficiency programs can achieve cost-cutting and generate additional revenue.
Listen to this webinar to show the steps that universities and colleges can take now to help ensure a bright "green" future:
Listen to the webinar replay here
Read These Related Articles:
- The Evolution of the California Energy Market: How demand response, management will change the future
- The New England Electric Power Market
- Webinar: Changing the Energy Management Landscape of Commercial Real Estate
- White paper: Leveraging your generation assets to generate revenue
- Webinar: Leverage Your Generator Assets to Generate Revenue