Demand Management, Energy Efficiency - September 7, 2018
Webinar: Go Green, Save Green, Earn Green
While environmental sustainability continues to grow as a central component of the commitment to addressing global climate change by universities and colleges, energy managers at these institutions face significant challenges.
In this webinar, CPower experts Leigh Anne Ratliff and Phil Ciulla reveal programs that empower campus energy and sustainability managers to "go green, save green, and earn green." Case studies explore how campus-wide energy efficiency programs can achieve cost-cutting and generate additional revenue.
Listen to this webinar to show the steps that universities and colleges can take now to help ensure a bright "green" future:
- Webinar: Leverage Your Generator Assets to Generate Revenue
- White paper: Leveraging your generation assets to generate revenue
- Webinar: Changing the Energy Management Landscape of Commercial Real Estate
- The New England Electric Power Market
- The Evolution of the California Energy Market: How demand response, management will change the future
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Galvanize Landlord-Tenant Engagement and Higher Performing Buildings
- Optimizing Solar, Storage, and a Fuel Cell for a Brooklyn Apartment Complex
- Webinar replay: The Evolving State of the 3Ds: Digitization, Decentralization, and Decarbonization
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations