Solar, Sourcing Renewables - January 18, 2019
Webinar replay: Trends in Community Solar w/an Update on Illinois
This webinar, sponsored by Clearway Energy Group, presents a discussion of community solar, one of the fastest growing segments of the industry. The concept of subscribing to a neighborhood solar farm is appealing to both public and private entities where traditional behind-the-meter solar development is a challenge, especially with the strong economic value proposition that community solar generally presents.
Attend this informative webinar to hear industry experts discuss the rapid growth in community solar and specific trends in active community solar markets, including:
- Differences across active community solar markets (Minnesota and Massachusetts)
- Evolution of the Massachusetts community solar market, currently in its 2nd iteration (SREC II -> SMART)
- An update on Illinois, a developing community solar market
For renewable energy buyers, community solar is an important opportunity that should be considered in creating your optimal energy portfolio.
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business
- White paper: Demand-Side Energy Management in the U.S. Manufacturing Industrial Sector
- DE Forum Presentation: How Cinemark makes DERs work, both as a property owner and a tenant
- DE Forum Presentation: Charting a course for DERs at Tyson
- Green Lease Leader: Green Leasing Spurs Efficiency Improvements in Cleveland Businesses and City Building