Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Power Prices - August 12, 2019
White paper: Demand-Side Energy Management in the U.S. Manufacturing Industrial Sector
2019 marks the 10th straight year of economic growth in the U.S. and the country’s industrial manufacturing sector continues to put up hefty performance numbers. This white paper from CPower warns that despite the boom, there is cause for the sector to be concerned about the future.
This report explains the energy-related issues affecting the U.S. manufacturing industrial sector and explores demand-side energy management options aimed to help manufacturers offset soon-to-be rising energy costs without sacrificing their productivity.
Download this white paper to explore an analysis of revenue-generating strategies for demand-side energy management.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Get Part 2 from Richard Heath plus free thought leadership from experts at Insight Energy
- The Business of Standalone Grid-Scale Energy Storage in Northern States
- Green Lease Leaders: How Industrial Building Owners Use the Lease to Optimize Sustainable Business Practices
- Google Environmental Report 2019
- Webinar replay: Why finance should lead sustainability efforts
- Future Proof Your Business with integrated Storage, Solar, and Smart EV Charging