Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Power Prices - August 12, 2019
White paper: Demand-Side Energy Management in the U.S. Manufacturing Industrial Sector
2019 marks the 10th straight year of economic growth in the U.S. and the country’s industrial manufacturing sector continues to put up hefty performance numbers. This white paper from CPower warns that despite the boom, there is cause for the sector to be concerned about the future.
This report explains the energy-related issues affecting the U.S. manufacturing industrial sector and explores demand-side energy management options aimed to help manufacturers offset soon-to-be rising energy costs without sacrificing their productivity.
Download this white paper to explore an analysis of revenue-generating strategies for demand-side energy management.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- Case Study: Corner Office shines as sustainability leader with rooftop solar + LED lighting installation
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- Enhancing Sustainable Cities
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey