Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Power Prices - August 12, 2019
White paper: Demand-Side Energy Management in the U.S. Manufacturing Industrial Sector
2019 marks the 10th straight year of economic growth in the U.S. and the country’s industrial manufacturing sector continues to put up hefty performance numbers. This white paper from CPower warns that despite the boom, there is cause for the sector to be concerned about the future.
This report explains the energy-related issues affecting the U.S. manufacturing industrial sector and explores demand-side energy management options aimed to help manufacturers offset soon-to-be rising energy costs without sacrificing their productivity.
Download this white paper to explore an analysis of revenue-generating strategies for demand-side energy management.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business
- White paper: Demand-Side Energy Management in the U.S. Manufacturing Industrial Sector
- DE Forum Presentation: How Cinemark makes DERs work, both as a property owner and a tenant
- DE Forum Presentation: Charting a course for DERs at Tyson
- Green Lease Leader: Green Leasing Spurs Efficiency Improvements in Cleveland Businesses and City Building