Energy Efficiency, Sourcing Renewables - September 8, 2021
Sustainability from the Ground Up: Infusing the Energy Transition into Your Company’s Work
Whatever your company’s focus may be, and whatever your ESG goals, there are tangible, achievable steps you can take as part of the energy transition that start right at home—or the home office.
Buying wind or solar power or building a sustainable new headquarters will signal to your customers—and just as important, your employees—that your company walks the talk on its values. But through incentive programs and other, smaller steps that also move the needle, every corporation can play a part in the shift to a more sustainable future for all.
This new piece from Apex Clean Energy explores the ways your company can think above and beyond its business model and vigorously pursue sustainability in every regard.
- 2022 State of Decarbonization Report
- White Paper: Drive Resiliency through your Energy Infrastructure
- How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are Changing the Energy Industry
- The Social Impact of Renewable Energy Projects: Classrooms to Careers
- McDonald's 2021-2022 Purpose & Impact Reporting