Commercial, Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, Industrial, Commercial, Distributed Generation, Finance, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - September 19, 2016
SED to host Innovation Summit for energy execs
As part of its mission to serve the unique information needs of large commercial and industrial companies, Smart Energy Decisions on Sept. 19 announced the launch of its inaugural event: the Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Summit.
Designed with the help of Smart Energy Decisions' advisory board, the invitation-only conference will run March 13 through March 17, 2017, in Orlando, Fla. Featuring forward-looking content focused on strategy in both the supply and demand sides of energy management, the objective of the Innovation Summit is to help attendees learn from best practices, make new connections and discover solutions that will help improve their company's results and reduce carbon emissions.
Through a blend of keynote speeches, energy executive-only sessions, panel discussions, private boardroom briefings and one-on-one meetings with suppliers, topics on deck at the Summit include energy procurement strategy; energy efficiency, sourcing renewables; energy information management; energy storage; and emerging technologies.
Confirmed speakers at the Innovation Summit include Aaron Daly, global director of energy management at Whole Foods Market; Bill Hoenigmann, global category manager for energy at Becton Dickinson and Co.; Jason Shulman, sustainability manager, global sustainable business and finance at, Bloomberg LP; Steve Skarda, global climate and energy leader at Procter & Gamble Co.; and Rob Threlkeld, global manager of renewable energy at General Motors Co.
"We’re thrilled to have the opportunity to work with our advisory board to create an intimate industry event that will focus on energy management strategy and the unique challenges faced by large commercial and industrial companies on both sides of the meter," Smart Energy Decisions Founder and Editorial Director John Failla said.
Attendance at the Innovation Summit is limited to qualified energy management executives and supplier sponsors. To learn more and request an invitation, visit the Summit website.
- Innovation Summit To Address Challenges in Achieving Emission Reduction Targets
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit Wrap-Up
- Innovation Summit adds speakers, announces sponsors
- Customer panels & study tours added to Innovation Summit
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- Weekend Reads: The EV Race Speeds Up; Germany Trades LNG For Green Hydrogen
- Weekend Reads: Breaking the EU Free From Russian Energy; The Truth About Airline Climate Offsets
- Weekend Reads: Auto Giants Call for EV Battery Development; Harnessing Solar Power from Space
- Weekend Reads: Unpacking the New UN IPCC Report; Baseball Plays with Clean Energy
- NRG releases 12th annual sustainability report highlighting consistent actions that drive stakeholder value
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness
- Selecting a Renewables Project: Evaluate Risk vs. Reward