Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - May 6, 2019
Solar and Electric Vehicles (EVs): What is there to know?
As electric vehicles (EVs) reach critical milestones, this white paper from EDF Renewables discusses the potential of combining EVs with solar technology. Used together, one technology can offset the cost of the other, creating a powerful economic energy solution.
With solar prices declining and the Smart Grid transformation providing more efficient transmission of electricity, improved operations and security, the time is right to look at solar and EVs together.
Download this report to explore the business case for solar and EVs.
Please fill out the form below to download the guide. We value your privacy!
- Calif. community choice aggregation program sources from new solar project
- Verizon signs 13 renewable energy agreements
- German chemical producer BASF agrees to source 55 MW of solar power
- California winery plans solar + battery installation
- Cox Communications installs solar + battery system
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Jigar Shah to lead $40 billion DOE clean tech loan effort
- 7-Eleven Plans 500 New EV Chargers for North American Stores
- Ford's New Science-Based Targets Revealed
- Georgetown University Partnership Boosts Energy Efficiency, Sustainability Goals
- Netflix unveils 2022 net zero ambition
- Starbucks Commissions Community Solar Projects for New York State
- Setting Sustainability Goals and Meeting Them with Reduction Targets
- The Essential Guide to Marketing Renewable Energy Achievements
- Ohio Public Schools Partner with EDP Renewables to Go Green
- The State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
- How to Kick-Start the Carbon Removal Market: Shopify's Playbook