Commercial, Distributed Generation, Solar - February 27, 2017
Case study: Zwilling offsets load with rooftop solar
This case study, presented by EnterSolar, details how Zwilling — one of the world's oldest producers of kitchen knives, scissors, cookware and flatware — is using rooftop solar to offset 100% of the electric load at its Pleasantville, N.Y., facility.
Download this document to learn more about the 848.64 kW system, which comprises 3,264 panels atop Zwilling's 116,000 square foot facility.
- Supplier Spotlight - Ameresco: Energizing Our Net Zero Future
- Decarbonizing HVAC and Water Heating in Commercial Buildings
- Securing a Better Energy Future through the Power of Choice: Energy Solutions for Businesses and Communities
- Biogas: Another Part of the Sustainability Picture
- A New Age of Demand-Side Energy Management: Data Centers