Commercial, Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, Industrial, Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - July 24, 2017
Innovation Summit Survey 2017: Trends and strategies in corporate energy management and renewables
This exclusive Smart Energy Decisions report explores the findings of a 2017 survey of large commercial and industrial energy users regarding their near-term corporate energy management and renewable energy sourcing plans amid an increasingly daunting landscape.
In an effort to better understand this dynamic and rapidly changing environment, Smart Energy Decisions surveyed corporate energy management executives from nearly 40 large commercial and industrial companies who attended the 2017 Innovation Summit. This report analyzes the information shared by 38 respondents on the main drivers of energy management plans; the evolving relationship between energy management and sustainability teams; and plans and timelines for renewable energy projects, battery storage, fuel cells, lighting retrofits, energy data analytics systems and more.
Download the report to learn more about the findings of this survey.
Industry News: SED's Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum goes VIRTUAL July 27-29, 2020
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- 2019 NRG Sustainability Report
- Rapid Microgrid Deployments for Emergency Preparedness: Powering field hospitals for COVID-19 and beyond
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Climate Action in the Energy Capital of the World