Energy Efficiency, Finance, Sourcing Renewables - March 8, 2018
Innovation Summit Presentation: Energy-as-a-Service
Smart Energy Decisions' 2018 Innovation Summit featured presentations addressing the theme of "The Future of Energy Management."
Here is the next in a series of these presentations, "Energy-as-a-Service: A new way forward or latest industry buzzword?" presented by Mike Storch, president and CEO of EnerNOC, an Enel Group Company.
Storch proposes the use of energy-as-a-service as a way to reduce complexity, compares it to more traditional models and outlines what C&I customers can achieve by adopting this new model.
To download the presentation, click here:
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Galvanize Landlord-Tenant Engagement and Higher Performing Buildings
- Optimizing Solar, Storage, and a Fuel Cell for a Brooklyn Apartment Complex
- Webinar replay: The Evolving State of the 3Ds: Digitization, Decentralization, and Decarbonization
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations