Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Industrial - April 4, 2018
Energy Star Awards for Sustained Excellence in Energy Management
The EPA has announced its 2018 Energy Star winners for Partner of the Year for Sustained Excellence in Energy Management. This award recognizes those partners who have received Energy Star recognition in multiple years who have gone above and beyond the award criteria in demonstrating improved energy performance of buildings and plants through a corporate-wide energy program.
From a total of 42 companies, organizations and institutions to be recognized in this category, the following are commercial and industrial company winners. Click on each link to view their achievements:
All Energy Star award winners will be honored at the annual Energy Star awards dinner on Friday, April 20 in Washington DC.
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Shining Cities 2019 - The Top U.S. Cities for Solar Energy
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Delta Force - Driving Energy Efficiency at UVA
- Aurora Public Schools Energy Management System
- Innovation Summit Presentation: The Evolution of Sustainable Operations at Bloomberg
- Michigan State's long-term view on renewable energy