Commercial, Solar - December 20, 2022
Microsoft Signs for Renewable Power in India
Microsoft India signed a renewable energy agreement of 150 MW with ReNew Power in Gurugram, India.
As part of the arrangement, ReNew will produce 150 MW of clean energy from a recently commissioned solar site near Bikaner.
“Microsoft is striving to run 100% on renewable energy by 2025 and turn carbon negative by 2030,” Dr. Rohini Srivathsa, National Technology Officer, Microsoft India said in a statement. “We are happy to partner with ReNew Power to meet our sustainability targets, and to also help our customers and partners on their sustainability journey.”
- Executives from top Microsoft, Johnson Controls, Vestas, and other firms join AEE board
- Accenture and Microsoft collaborate to accelerate U.K.’s transition to net-zero
- Microsoft Opens Sustainable Datacenter in Sweden
- Microsoft to Provide 24/7 Clean Power to VA Data Centers
- AT&T to Leverage 5G to Help Businesses Reduce 1 Gigaton of Emissions