Webinar: Go Green, Save Green, Earn Green
Categories: Demand Management, Energy Efficiency
Date Published: 9/7/2018
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
While environmental sustainability continues to grow as a central component of the commitment to addressing global climate change by universities and colleges, energy managers at these institutions face significant challenges.
In this webinar, CPower experts Leigh Anne Ratliff and Phil Ciulla reveal programs that empower campus energy and sustainability managers to "go green, save green, and earn green." Case studies explore how campus-wide energy efficiency programs can achieve cost-cutting and generate additional revenue.
Listen to this webinar to show the steps that universities and colleges can take now to help ensure a bright "green" future:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
3 emerging trends uncovered during ENGIE Insight’s Coast to Coast Sustainability Tour.
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Drive Innovation and Clean Energy
- RESF Fall Presentation: Starbucks' Portfolio Approach to RE Strategy & Execution
- White Paper: The Case for Outsourcing Energy Systems: Velocity, Vector and Virtualization
- Infographic: Starbuck's Greener Stores
- RESF Fall presentation: Kohler's journey in RE sourcing
- Climbing the Corporate (Renewable Procurement) Ladder
- Buying renewable energy should be easy — here’s one way to make it less complex
- You’ve set your sustainability goals. Now what?
- Building consistent savings at franchises through energy management
- Buyer aggregation – additional path for renewable energy purchasers
- We believe in an all-electric future, here’s what we’re doing today to get there