Webinar: Go Green, Save Green, Earn Green
Categories: Demand Management, Energy Efficiency
Date Published: 9/7/2018
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
While environmental sustainability continues to grow as a central component of the commitment to addressing global climate change by universities and colleges, energy managers at these institutions face significant challenges.
In this webinar, CPower experts Leigh Anne Ratliff and Phil Ciulla reveal programs that empower campus energy and sustainability managers to "go green, save green, and earn green." Case studies explore how campus-wide energy efficiency programs can achieve cost-cutting and generate additional revenue.
Listen to this webinar to show the steps that universities and colleges can take now to help ensure a bright "green" future:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Learn how Toyota North America, in partnership with SunPower, is achieving its goals.
- Case Study: Bloomberg—From RECs to RE100!
- Insights from SED’s Spring Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum
- Infographic: Energy efficiency inside Yum! buildings
- Case Study: Apple, Akamai, Etsy, and Swiss Re partner on largest RE aggregation to date
- Infographic: Starbuck's Greener Stores
- Infographic: Harnessing that Hawaiian sunshine
- Buyer aggregation – additional path for renewable energy purchasers
- We believe in an all-electric future, here’s what we’re doing today to get there
- Ceres encourages better corporate sustainability reporting
- Corporates shatter clean energy sourcing record with more to come
- Levi Strauss & Co. ramps up climate commitments