Webinar: Go Green, Save Green, Earn Green
Categories: Demand Management, Energy Efficiency
Date Published: 9/7/2018
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
While environmental sustainability continues to grow as a central component of the commitment to addressing global climate change by universities and colleges, energy managers at these institutions face significant challenges.
In this webinar, CPower experts Leigh Anne Ratliff and Phil Ciulla reveal programs that empower campus energy and sustainability managers to "go green, save green, and earn green." Case studies explore how campus-wide energy efficiency programs can achieve cost-cutting and generate additional revenue.
Listen to this webinar to show the steps that universities and colleges can take now to help ensure a bright "green" future:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Collaboration Enables Merck to Take a Huge, Sustainable Leap Forward
- A Comparison of Fuel Choice for Backup Generators
- Aurora Public Schools Energy Management System
- Michigan State's long-term view on renewable energy
- Solar Tax Credits Are Stepping Down Next Year: What Does This Mean for Corporate Solar Projects?
- Top 3 corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2019
- REI's net zero distribution center
- Energy and facility managers deserve access to modern technology
- The secret behind Iron Mountain’s long-term strategy for setting a Science-Based Target? A phase-based approach.