Commercial, GHG Emissions - May 18, 2020 - By Andy Smith, Cisco
Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey
As part of our continuing series of 2020 Virtual Innovation Summit keynotes, Andy Smith, senior manager, global energy management and sustainability presents "Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey."
Cisco's energy and sustainability team is embedded in the company's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program. Smith notes that having a world-class CSR program helps create a more sustainable company that is more innovative, less risky, more profitable, more attractive to new employees, has better employee retention, and ultimately is more resilient at surviving and thriving during challenging times.
Watch this presentation to learn how CSR programs are not only the right thing to do but also work to create business value:
- Power Forward 2.0: How American Companies Are Setting Clean Energy Targets and Capturing Greater Business Value
- Cisco targets 450 energy efficiency, green projects
- Cisco inks 20-year solar PPA for California HQ
- Cisco enters into first long-term wind PPA
- Cisco covers 100% of U.S. operations with RE in 2020
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program