Commercial, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial - February 15, 2019
EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report
More companies than ever are switching to electric vehicles, helping to combat air pollution in cities, lower business risk and future proof their operations as low emission zones are introduced globally. EV100's first Progress and Insights Annual Report shines a light on companies’ fleet and charging commitments including key drivers and challenges.
The report, "Business Driving Demand for Electric Vehicles," gives an update on the global initiative from The Climate Group to accelerate the market shift to electric transport by 2030, has already secured the electrification of more than 2 million vehicles by 2030. The initiative now brings together 31 leading companies with combined revenue of over half a trillion US dollars.
Download this report to view EV actions from the leadership of multinational companies including case studies from Ingka Group (formerly IKEA Group), Deutsche Post DHL Group and Bank of America.
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business
- White paper: Demand-Side Energy Management in the U.S. Manufacturing Industrial Sector
- DE Forum Presentation: How Cinemark makes DERs work, both as a property owner and a tenant
- DE Forum Presentation: Charting a course for DERs at Tyson
- Green Lease Leader: Green Leasing Spurs Efficiency Improvements in Cleveland Businesses and City Building