Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Storage, Solar - September 23, 2019
Future Proof Your Business with integrated Storage, Solar, and Smart EV Charging
Solar, storage, and EV charging each has its own technical characteristics and requirements, its own energy savings and costs, and its own sustainability contributions and detractions. This case study, presented by EDF Renewables, explains how integrating these systems as a single holistic smart solution can create an energy ecosystem that is greater than the sum of the parts and even generate value from an underutilized asset – the parking lot.
Download this report to explore how integrating solar, storage, and electric vehicles can provide a sophisticated solution for businesses and facilities that are being driven by market trends and social pressures to implement sustainability programs while reducing energy costs and hedging against rising rates.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. We value your privacy!
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations
- A Battery Storage System Can Be The Perfect Complement to Your New Solar PPA
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Solar and Electric Vehicles (EVs): What is there to know?
- The Business of Standalone Grid-Scale Energy Storage in Northern States