Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Storage, Solar - September 23, 2019
Future Proof Your Business with integrated Storage, Solar, and Smart EV Charging
Solar, storage, and EV charging each has its own technical characteristics and requirements, its own energy savings and costs, and its own sustainability contributions and detractions. This case study, presented by EDF Renewables, explains how integrating these systems as a single holistic smart solution can create an energy ecosystem that is greater than the sum of the parts and even generate value from an underutilized asset – the parking lot.
Download this report to explore how integrating solar, storage, and electric vehicles can provide a sophisticated solution for businesses and facilities that are being driven by market trends and social pressures to implement sustainability programs while reducing energy costs and hedging against rising rates.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. We value your privacy!
Read These Related Articles:
- EDF Renewable Energy, looking to expand offerings to corporate buyers, strikes deal for groSolar
- Solar and Electric Vehicles (EVs): What is there to know?
- Calif. community choice aggregation program sources from new solar project
- Verizon signs 13 renewable energy agreements
- German chemical producer BASF agrees to source 55 MW of solar power