Commercial, Industrial, Finance - September 24, 2019
Webinar replay: Why finance should lead sustainability efforts
The role of CFOs and finance leadership in energy and sustainability decisions has been changing in recent years, as new stakeholders and solutions opportunities emerge.
ENGIE North America has confirmed this with a recent market research survey of over 100 C-Level Executives of Fortune 1000 companies. Tune in to Smart Energy Decisions and ENGIE’s webinar to find out the results of this study and to learn:
- How the role of CFOs and finance leadership is changing with energy decisions
- Which new stakeholders have emerged to influence sustainability strategies
- How green finance and sustainability affect corporate finance departments
- Explore how new contracting mechanisms can reduce risk in energy operations
The value of Smart Energy Decisions' events, your success is our business.
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report 2020
- Sustainable Energy Strategy: How to Make the Business Case, Align Your Stakeholders, and Set Actionable Emissions Targets
- 2020 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook
- SED Profiles in Partnership: Sprint & Duke Energy Renewables
- Energy Market Outlook – What to expect in 2020 and beyond