Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - October 14, 2020
Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 1: Immediate Steps For C&I Facilities
Many of today’s commercial and industrial facilities seek smart, scalable plans for the energy transition. This white paper from Shell Energy outlines four strategies that businesses can take now to start greening their operations on the path to long-term decarbonization.
This paper discusses options for C&I facilities looking to take immediate steps to reduce emissions, decrease their carbon footprint, and transition away from carbon-based fuels. All of these strategies can be deployed now to make measurable short-term impacts while planning for long-term sustainability goals – in some cases with minimal upfront investment.
Download this report to learn about practical, forward-thinking sustainability solutions for businesses and enterprises.
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution
- How to Engage Your Supply Chain in Sustainability
- Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 1: Immediate Steps For C&I Facilities
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects