Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - October 29, 2020
Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 2: Long-Term Decarbonization Strategies
A low-carbon future will require a wide scope of technical capabilities, regulatory expertise, and market savvy. Integrating products for a total solution and maximum cost reduction will be a key challenge. This white paper from Shell Energy provides actionable steps and forward-looking insights for businesses and enterprises preparing to meet the energy standards of tomorrow.
Building on Part 1 of this series (Immediate Steps for Commercial & Industrial Facilities), Part 2 looks at technologies in development and poised for expansion, and provides examples of how cutting-edge corporations are spearheading their energy transitions.
Download this report to explore how companies can create a long-term roadmap to achieve their decarbonization goals.
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart