Commercial, Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - January 29, 2018
Special sessions set for Innovation Summit
In addition to featured keynote presentations delivered by senior energy management executives at HP, Corning, Goldman Sachs, Toyota, Equinix and Kingspan, the following special sessions are scheduled for the 2nd annual Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Summit:
- "Energy-as-a-service - A new way forward or latest industry buzzword,” a keynote presentation by Mike Storch, President and CEO, EnerNOC, an Enel Company
- "Policy & markets in flux - navigating through the uncertainty," a one-on-one Q&A session featuring Yvonne McIntyre, vice president, federal legislative affairs, Calpine.
- "How will blockchain impact energy and sustainability management?" a special session by Lev Goldberg, principal, strategy, Constellation and Chris Buzby, senior manager, innovation and sustainability, Constellation.
Along with the previously released list of keynote speakers, the summit will feature the following panel discussions:
Leveraging advanced energy efficiency technologies
- Jeffrey Myrdek, global director of energy and sustainability for Cisco, CBRE Group
- David Reid, global energy and productivity leader, Celanese
- Rafael Valdes, director of energy management, Digital Realty
- Stewart Van Horn, director, global sustainability, energy solutions, Kimberly-Clark
- John Failla, founder and editorial director, Smart Energy Decisions (moderator)
Maneuvering the renewable energy matrix
- Lindsay Wallace,project manager, renewable development & origination, NextEra Energy Resources (moderator)
- Harry Singh, vice president, Goldman Sachs Group
- Cindy Quan, vice president, environmental, social and governance, Goldman Sachs Group
- RJ Johnson, executive director,NextEra Energy Resources
The evolving utility-customer relationship
- Ali Ahmed, principal, Green Strategies LLC (moderator)
- Bob Valair, director of energy and environmental management, Staples
- Dave Zita, global category manager of premises and utilities, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Denis E. George, coordinator - enterprise sourcing, The Kroger Co.
Effectively using energy data analytics insights
- Peter Kelly-Detwiler, principal, NorthBridge Energy Partners (moderator)
- Dave Peterson, energy manager, Petco
- John Lembo, senior engineering associate, WeWork
- Jay Dietrich, distinguished engineer: energy and climate stewardship, IBM
Attendance by energy & sustainability management executives and sponsor support for the event have exceeded expectations and both will be closed by the end of this week, a full month before the event is held on Feb. 25-27 at the Barton Creek Resort in Austin Texas.
"We are extremely grateful for the tremendous industry support from both energy management executives and suppliers for the Innovation Summit. We remain 100% committed to producing an event unlike any other in the industry that is truly focused on helping the participants succeed" said John Failla, founder & editorial director of Smart Energy Decisions.
- Innovation Summit Day 3: Strategies for the Future
- Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Summit kicks off in Austin
- Innovation Summit Day 2: Energy challenges addressed
- Innovation Summit agenda, sponsors announced
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Going net zero - Kingspan's global strategy
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!