Commercial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables - August 23, 2017
Case study: How solar is slashing costs for Ricoh USA
This case study, presented by EnterSolar, details benefits of a 607-kW ground-mount solar photovoltaic system installation at Ricoh USA's offices in Caldwell, N.J.
A top global manufacturer of imaging electronics and printing equipment, Ricoh USA expects the grid solar array to generate more than 790,000 kWh per year, providing more than half of the office facility's electricity needs.
"Concern for the environment is in Ricoh's DNA ... It's what drove us to undertake this solar array project and it's what drives our emissions reductions as a global company," said Donna Venable, vice president of human resources for RICOH USA.
Download the case study below to learn more.
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program